t is important that citizens know that their government is acting in their best interest. Leaders must do everything possible to foster virtue in government. Understanding the history of our Constitution and having an attitude of respect and reverence for the responsibilities of public service are important qualities of our leaders in government.John Hilldring was a two-star general given the responsibility of organizing military government in soon-to-be liberated nations. On one occasion, he had a meeting with Army Chief of Staff George Marshall. Hilldring later recounted Marshall’s direction:
The way to ensure an ethical government is to elect those who truly understand what public service requires and what it means to become a public servant. Senator Bramble has served Utah with honor and has a remarkable record of honesty, integrity and transparency.
- SJR 8 1st Substitute: Appearance of Bills
- SB 165 2nd Substitute: Election Law Amendments
- SB 18 Substitute: Political Subdivision Ethics Amendments
- SB 177 Substitute: Government Records Access and Management Act Amendments
- SB 181: Lobbyist Disclosure and Regulation Act Revisions
- SB 180: Political Subdivision Ethics Amendments